Lynette George / Herald Democrat VFW donations Larry Robertson, commander of the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2773 in Denison, delivered the post’s donation of $895 each to the Grayson County Shelter and the Boys & Girls Club of Denison on Friday. Proceeds for the donation were gained from the post’s weekly Bingo games. Shown are, left to right, Tom Hough of the Boys & Girls Club, Robertson, and Tiesia Castillo, program manager for the shelter.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of GateHouse Media, Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. GateHouse Media, Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.