The Denison City Council will hold a regular meeting at 6 p.m. on Monday at City Hall, located at 500 W. Chestnut. The Council will hold a discussion and receive reports on the budget for the 2015 fiscal year. Other items that will be considered include:
• a report from the interim chief building official on unsafe conditions of structures at 412 E. Shepherd, 1108 W. Day, 2600 S. College, 4231 S. Texoma Parkway and 830 W. Walker;
• a report on the proposed 2014 Community Development Block Grant Action Plan to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development; and
• a project involving a vacant structure at 51 Parnell.
During closed, executive session, the Council will discuss:
• GTUA water rights;
• threatened or pending litigation regarding the Logan Bartley, Robert Morgan, Matthew Rollins and 715 W. Sears; the Atmos Rate Appeal; the EFH bankruptcy and associated matters including, but not limited to, Oncor; and property purchased from the Foster Bankruptcy estate;
• board and commission appointments;
• the appointment of the alternate municipal judge;
• reports on plans for proposed projects in TIF #1, TIF #2, and Denison Development Alliance incentive projects;
• DDA incentive projects.