WHITESBORO — The Whitesboro City Council will seat a new councilor at its 7 p.m. meeting on Tuesday. The Council is filling a vacancy with Matthew Pike and will also consider his committee assignments Tuesday. The Council will meet at City Hall, 111 W. Main St.
In other business, the Council will consider:
• establishing depository and authorized signatories for the Texas Community Development Block Grant Program;
• a two-year agreement with the Texoma Council of Governments for a comprehensive energy assistance program;
• “plans and use policy” for 615 W. Main St.;
• amending the city’s drug testing policy; and
• discuss the need and timing for workshop for planning issues.